College of St. Columba, Dublin, Ireland
2 Courts Buttresses removed. One unplayable. Built 1850
they are believed to be the oldest existing purpose built courts in the world and the only ones in Ireland.
Hotel Monchstein, Saltzburg, Austria
1 Court Formerly in the grounds of the hotel but part of the grounds (including the court) was sold off and a
private house built on the site. Used as a wood store in 1984.
Old Zuoz, Veigny, Geneva, Switzerland
Built in the 1990s as part of a sports complex.
Old Zuoz, Zurich, Switzerland
2 courts. One built in 1962 and one in 2000.
Opening of the Second Court in 2001
The First Twenty-five Years
Lyceum Alpinum, Zuoz, Switzerland
6 courts. 3 built within the confines of the School buildings in 1923.
A further 3 were built in 1965. No roofs.
Provence, Southern France
2 courts. One left handed and one right handed. Built in 2005 by EFA Member Dr Nigel Cox.
Rheinberg Turn-und Sportverein Club, Rheinberg, Germany
1 Court The Rheinberg court is in the public sports ground presented by the Underberg Schnapps family to the town.
Schloss Wellenberg, Augsburg, Germany (Home of Prince and Princess Fugger-Babenhausen and family)